Mix Ratios

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I fry bacon. Can I mix the left over grease after I cook my eggs in it at 32:1?? Will my saws run ok mixed 32:1 with 100 octane fuel and bacon grease? My only worries are that the grease will turn solid in my fuel in cold temps. Is this really something I should worry about? I’m thinking 100 octane and bacon grease will smell quite nice which would obviously add to the enjoyment of running the saw.
Be sure to strain the grease through a coffee filter before you mix it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I've been using Motul 800 2T, but from things I've read, this castor based oil is great for high temp dirt bikes but may not combust well in a chainsaw. Opinions?
Absolutely not! Stihl/ Husky is by far the best otherwise your saw will **** the bed unless you use Motul at 20:1

Once the pork is cooked, seared use the pork grease to make tomato sauce add garlic, then peeled tomatoes squishing them as you pour them into the pork fat. Add basil and oregano, the pork meat and let simmer. Add meatballs, boil pasta aldenta, garlic bread, grated cheese, add a nice glass of rose’ wine and enjoy.

No two stroke needed.

Latest posts

Back