• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MMMS460- Sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not appreciate that movie until I was in Russia the first time.

My grandmother escaped during the Pogroms with her mother, and her two younger siblings. A Christian neighbor helped the escape by smuggling them in the bottom of a hay wagon for three days to the Polish border.

My grandmother escaped during the Pogroms with her mother, and her two younger siblings. A Christian neighbor helped the escape by smuggling them in the bottom of a hay wagon for three days to the Polish border.
I remember you telling this story before: it is amazing the trials of our ancestors.

And no Rioting for Us.

I have a date in June with Moobs: thinking of having it sent to him to see what kind of gains he can get from it. [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

NO
was running muh fs80 last night thinking the same thing ,lol it's got the handlebars like you have ,need more powah

was running muh fs80 last night thinking the same thing ,lol it's got the handlebars like you have ,need more powah
That one is a 130: I think Moobs can get it to 150-175 level.

I'm not sure though: do I send it wig the shaft, or not?

Still have not seen the MS460.Tracking number says its in TN.Just wondering where it is?My PC went down and I just got it going again.

As I explained in the PMs before receiving payment, it would leave my House and go to Randy Evans, MMSW, to be checked over because I'm not in the country, and I did not want to send you a saw that someone could of ran since I left, got ran over by the milk man after he got finished with his delivery, etc...

I also sent you pictures of the shipping information in PM.

You Paid for the Saw on the 05/03, which was 2 Sunday's ago today.

Randy Ran the Saw on 05/13/2015, Wednesday, of this week, as well as verified the compression was indeed 200psi,( obviously my gauge is faulty.)
I explained this earlier in PMs as well.

At this time, I recommend you and I continue our correspondence in PMs, your choice.

As I explained in the PMs before receiving payment, it would leave my House and go to Randy Evans, MMSW, to be checked over because I'm not in the country, and I did not want to send you a saw that someone could of ran since I left, got ran over by the milk man after he got finished with his delivery, etc...

Randy Ran the Saw on 05/13/2015, Wednesday, of this week, as well as verified the compression was indeed 200psi,( obviously my gauge is faulty.)

At this time, I recommend you and I continue our correspondence in PMs, your choice.

Could you explain that better?

Sounds good to me.Not trying to stir anything up.Like I said my PC was down and just trying to find out where saw is.Sorry.

Yeah, but where the dang saw at?
Tennessee, where it is obviously at according to the PMs and this thread.

Moobs checked this saw out because I asked him to, not because he was obligated.

I do not, or will ever expect him to drop what he's doing just for a random request: again, he did this more or less because he's a good Dood, even if he associates with Riff Raff. ( yes, I am in that group too.)

Buyer,
I thought I made that clear in my PMs before you sent PayPal.

If there is anything other than this that you understood, please let me know.

Sounds good to me.Not trying to stir anything up.Like I said my PC was down and just trying to find out where saw is.Sorry.
We here at Riff Raff LLC get stirred up easily when things are portrayed one way, and they simply are not in reality.

Craig,
Everything I told you in the beginning is exactly as it was told.

My name is not Murphy, Chris Wells, or anyone from Redding, Cal: I'm Heath Eidson. If there is an issue, let me know, and we will come to a mutual agreement.

I am highly offended by this particular comment. :mad:

Deerest Clinton,

You know Damn Good and Well I wasn't talking about you.

The End

Edit:
And I can't edit it now because some of those shifty sailors in the past were editing their poasts, so everbody can no longer correct honest typos.

"Anybody from Redding, Cal, or anywhere else, that has shafted Someone in the past concerning saw deals."

There,
Better?

I am highly offended by this particular comment. :mad:
5df8d244c7b4242a8376107379445f55.jpg

Back