• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MMS 5105 X 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
I have 2 ported 5105 ported and ready 2 go.

Saw#1- freshly rebuilt and ported. It has a 5100 muffler. $525 shipped pho.

Saw #2- is a heated handle saw. This has been my personal saw for about the last year or so. Not much runtime on her. $675 shipped pho

Any questions fell free to holar.

Thank you.

I don't need hard numbers, but just a gut feeling- how do you think these would compare to a modded 550XP?

I don't need hard numbers, but just a gut feeling- how do you think these would compare to a modded 550XP?
Very similar cut times. IMO the 5105 comes out torquier. However that could just be the builder.
@svk whats your thoughts. You’ve ran both. Lol.

I would think the Dolmar has a bit more torque but cut times are very close.

We never ran them head to head in Iowa but the only 50 cc saws that beat either of us were full race 346's.

That's what I keep hoping will happen Fin460...I'm also very tempted. Wife not so much and that is what has been holding me up.

Bump.
I have sense bought a couple more of this style saw. So I’m gonna knock this remaining one down to $500 shipped and include and on 18 x 3/8 bar.
Thank guys.

Back