• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
This saw was ported by Mastermind, and fitted with a new Meteor piston. I made a couple of cuts with it, then put it on the shelf. It has a KS jug and WJ-69 carb. A while back I sent it to be fully rebuilt by @jmssaws, using all OEM parts. He pulled it apart, and sent the cases, recoil, muffler, and clutch cover to be powdercoated by @glock37 and it has new NOS metal-tag plastic covers. It also has a custom 3/4 wrap handle, and AM 661-style skeleton spikes. I started it and piss-revved it, but that's about it... so all in all, it's got a couple of minutes run time on it since the rebuild and port job.

PHO - $1000 FIRM plus shipping from Northern California.

image.jpg

Why doesn't that Mastermind guy ever post anymore?

I guess cause he's too busy porting saws, & polishing his get away sticks.

He said something one time about organizing his Laboratory,( you've got to say it like Dexter), also.

FourPaws probably thinks I'm full of CaCa.

Back