• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Mmws 362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCTREEGUY

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought the recent 362 that Randy had listed and had him port it. Saw is still sitting in the opened box in my kitchen. I haven't put a bar and chain on it yet only pulled out the box and quickly looked it over and put it back. I'd like to trade for a nice ported 562xp or 2260.

Im in Charleston. Terry ported it, Wicked Work Saws. I can get you some pics tomorrow at work. Pm me your number and I'll text you some pics.

It actually runs but wasn’t 100%. I pulled the top cover and noticed the grommets holding the tank vent were up out of the hole and moisture sitting in the top cover I’m guessing from riding on back of a truck. Poured out his gas which I believe had water in it and ran mine and it ran much better but I didn’t run it very long because the oil pump had a slight crack in it leaking on my shop floor. It’s sitting on my bench waiting for the oil pump to come in.

Back