• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS MS260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon as been a really good friend to me for years now. I remember being broke as heck, but I traded around and ended up with a Husqvarna 2100. I didn't have a bar or a chain.......but I had a big ass saw. Jon sent me a very nice bar, and a nearly new chain for it. He wouldn't allow me to pay him a penny either. He knew I'd been sick, and hadn't been working........he just wanted to help a guy that was in the middle of a rough patch.

Since then we've sent so much stuff back and forth that I've lost track of it all. But that first bar and chain he sent me really made an impression.

:bowdown:

Randy,

That's very kind of you to share that episode in our friendship. And yes, the generosity has definitely been a two way street. From saws that I purchased to help someone out of a "situation" that you "sneak ported", or the bars, saws, atomic fireballs, or the kind words that have made the cross country trek between our homes.
Thank you.

I want a sticker for my sawzall. 40% more altitude.

Well thank god! Ive been buying too many saws lately and just dont need that kind of temptation. You oughta be ashamed of yourself Randy. I am on the lookout for a masterminded 661 though hint hint.

Well thank god! Ive been buying too many saws lately and just dont need that kind of temptation. You oughta be ashamed of yourself Randy. I am on the lookout for a masterminded 661 though hint hint.
I have one... The first $2000 takes it.

Back