• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS MS460 New price $1000.00 New 25" Bar included

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever looked at a trading post thread before? Especially one from a popular member? Full of this "drivel"!!!!

Sounds like the fellow is havin a bad day and alota stuff goin on besides here. He is probably just venting here but Valley u r stepping on alota good toes here very quickly!

I don't know what to tell you other than it must be some sort of phone/computer/internet issue on my end or on your end. In any case it hardly makes me "full of ****" and that is out of line sir.

I was trying to make a deal to purchase a saw. Talk about great treatment to a customer huh? I'm sure you had noticed I posted up a while back about smashing my real nice ported/worked over 460, so I have been looking to replace it.

I've never gotten a PM from you.......ever. And I've not gotten a single email about this 460 from anyone.

I don't know what to tell you other than it must be some sort of phone/computer/internet issue on my end or on your end. In any case it hardly makes me "full of ****". And yes you have gotten PMs from me before, it's been a while though. I had contacted you about doing some work on a Stihl 360.
He has u on ignore now. He cant see anything u post Valley

I don't know what to tell you other than it must be some sort of phone/computer/internet issue on my end or on your end. In any case it hardly makes me "full of ****". And yes you have gotten PMs from me before, it's been a while though. I had contacted you about doing some work on a Stihl 360.

Now wait a damn minute.......I thought you sent me a couple of PMs about this saw?

If that's the case it ain't "been awhile".

Like I said bub.......you're full of ****.

You phucked up my email address too.

Shipping a 25" bar is expensive and I have several in that length or longer that just collect dust.

What's $25 or $50 when your gonna get a great running saw. I have a ported 441 from Randy and I don't think about money when I run it but I'm glad I got it regardless of the cost.

I don't know what to tell you other than it must be some sort of phone/computer/internet issue on my end or on your end. In any case it hardly makes me "full of ****" and that is out of line sir.

I was trying to make a deal to purchase a saw. Talk about great treatment to a customer huh? I'm sure you had noticed I posted up a while back about smashing my real nice ported/worked over 460, so I have been looking to replace it.

Now you've edited your post. A class act......

You're not, nor will ever be my "customer"........SIR.

7e787acfbc482a68c4c6ae86c89008f3.jpg

Back