• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS MS660 R&D Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe there is some video of this saw floating around the interwebz... You may recognize the operator...

I actually have made one repair to this saw.... It was missing the sticker on the clutch cover, so I replaced it. :D

No cowbell needed.
more-cowbell-100510.jpg

damnit. my 385 isn't pristine but i would have tried anyways. just to own my first mastermind saw.

I hate to see it go really........I planned on keeping it. Those five days without electric were costly though. :(

With all the cool toys that you have laying around your shop, I can't believe that you don't also have a big a$$ diesel or propane Ingersoll Rand or Koler gennie sitting outside somewhere... I actually had to break down and buy a gas Generac myself last year with all of the east coast summer hurricanes. Glad to have it this winter with the snow and ice that we have been getting in the NE lately. Speaking of which, 8 more inches due in tomorrow night- ugh! :mad:

If I had a generator it would sit around and gum up between uses. My neighbor had two........neither one will run. :laugh:

If I had a generator it would sit around and gum up between uses. My neighbor had two........neither one will run. :laugh:

Seafoam man, Seafoam! Best stuff on earth- 100% ethanol emulsification. Will not gum up carburetor and will burn 3-5 year old gas all day long with no issues. Not that I recomend keeping/running gas that old- just saying it will. I had an old push mower that I had forgotten was there in the corner of my shed and after 5 years, started on 2nd pull and runs fine. LOVE that stuff...

I could have maybe offered my WWS 385xp in trade, but it is precious to me.
NG standby generator with an automatic transfer switch = hurricane happiness

Back