• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS Poulan 4000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a really good looking Green Machine!!! Very decent saw. Early to mid 80's? Anyhow it is what it is. It was a great design and decently equipped. I had a 4200 if I remember the model right. It looked almost identical just more of a Cedar green no so bright more dark green. Was a good saw. Traded it off on a 272xp Husky. No manual overide but it too was one of the most decent saws I have ever owned. Wish I had them both back. The 4200 had a 30" Poulan Pro bar and the Husky had a 24" sproket nose Oregon bar. Wish I had some extra chips and Id flip you the bills. Add that slick ***** to my 3120, 2171,2166, 025, 10-10a, 245a, 306a, Super 250 x2, XP1020a, mini mac 6, Remington Mighty Mite, Dayton/ Super XL20, and around 75 more screamers, boggers, a 670 West Coast, and poppers. Want a 166, and a 111S. The fastest cutter I have owned was a 2171 with the magic done on it and a Big Bore hypereutechtic chromolly piston and squish chambered jug. Had a rejetted larger version of the Tillotson if my memory is correct. I want to try a dry Boondockers NOx2 kit for around 2 to 3 hp. I think it would be sweet. Thinking about to start balancing the rotating parts to see if it helps in the rev?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I might be dumb but I am smart enough to put you c$%ksuckers on Ignore and once again go f^&k YOURSELVES

Yay! More finely crafted prose from the newly crowned Bag O' Dicks from the Midwest.

When do you go in for surgery? You know, to get your glass uterus fixed.

Interesting how you blame everyone else for your being such an overflowing colostomy bag.

Latest posts

Back