mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My back yard,today at 4:37 PM.........no ****........

attachment.php

That ain't no drift neither....

attachment.php
We have it 56 and sunny about 800 miles North of you.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

No snow here, just rain. Really made a mess of the log landing. Ruts belly pan deep on the timberjack today. Crap.:dizzy:

We are pretty good here the weather has been a bit of a blessing I got my 84cc makita right found a few problems that were inhibiting performance and got my poulan super 25 up and running as well as my mac 200

The makita has a new bar and chain problem was the throttle wasn't opening all the way so I fixed that it goes past 1/2 way now any reduced the squish it's twice the saw now also got a new chain for the 5100 gonna run a few tanks through both of them this weekend and they should be loosened up the poulan has a 12 inch bar on it I think it wants a shot at the 009 lol

The makita has a new bar and chain problem was the throttle wasn't opening all the way so I fixed that it goes past 1/2 way now any reduced the squish it's twice the saw now also got a new chain for the 5100 gonna run a few tanks through both of them this weekend and they should be loosened up the poulan has a 12 inch bar on it I think it wants a shot at the 009 lol

RUT RO!! Sounds like a challange!:check:

Latest posts

Back