• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Solved Moderators Needed!!!

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
This is my first time back here in years and of the two hours I've been trying to post, better than an hour of that the site has been down for maintenance, then a good 15min of "server errors".
Doesn't seem like "high traffic" to me?

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Hey Bob, do you think there's a remote chance you might show us woodticks a pic of you and your crew falling some wood? A vid would do. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Bob, you're so fat and lazy, you can't even get out of your own way.

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
This is my first time back here in years and of the two hours I've been trying to post, better than an hour of that the site has been down for maintenance, then a good 15min of "server errors".
Doesn't seem like "high traffic" to me?
Yes, it was down for me too for a bit, thought I was barred for shoutin' mine chowderhole off.

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Is this a 6 figure job ,with 6 weeks paid vacation ,and a company car with gas card supplied ? I understand there may be some traveling involved , first class seats when have to fly are a must. Am sure the best hotels will be supplied ,You know the ones that leave a mint on your pillow ,and give free meals , Sort of like they do at the Bellagio .
I'm in the wrong line of work!

They say if you want to make a million being a logger, you better start out with 2 million... not far from the truth!