Morbark Model 10 question(s)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binrattler

Reaction score
Hi there I have a 90's Morbark Model 10 that is "new" to me a couple months ago. It has a 4 cylinder Perkins in it that runs very well. Occasionally it plugs the chute and I noticed it tends to spit out twigs in 6"-8" pieces. I contacted Morbark for an operators manual but the e-mail I received from them said they don't have one for it. The chipper is the same as any other model 10 afaik. I've adjusted the clutch and am now onto flipping the knives and setting the anvil but have no idea what the proper bed knife/anvil clearance is for this model. I bought a new anvil in case the one in it has been flipped 4 times but haven't started on it yet. I am without a manual for guidance and google has yielded no concrete answers for me. I would call Morbark but I'd like to get this done tomorrow so I can use it monday.

Maybe someone here has a model 10 and could help me out? If so I'd greatly appreciate it!

Back