• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell More Oregon loops by the link, 91VX and 95VP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1270

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Thought I'd see if anyone here needs loops of this, before I put whatever remains on eBay. $0.18 per DL, you pay actual shipping, first class under 13 oz., Priority for larger quantities, flat-rate where it makes sense.

I have available most of a roll of 91VX (3/8 - .050 low-pro chamfer chisel, yellow label, predecessor to 91VXL), and almost half a roll of 95VP (.325 - .050 low-vibe, narrow-kerf semi-chisel).

IMG_0056.JPG

Shoot, any requests for 95VP will have to wait a few days. The company I ordered presets from sent me the wrong size.

All of the 95VP is sold pending funds. 91VX still available.
Have you presets to include or ?
Could you get 25' in a small flat rate box, if not how much would fit and what would be your best deal on 25' or what fits in a small flat rate carton ?
Actually not sure that I don't already have enough but will check. I have some in the shop but don't remember what brand or style or how much. Do think I am short on presets if I get any more.

Have you presets to include or ?
Could you get 25' in a small flat rate box, if not how much would fit and what would be your best deal on 25' or what fits in a small flat rate carton ?
Actually not sure that I don't already have enough but will check. I have some in the shop but don't remember what brand or style or how much. Do think I am short on presets if I get any more.

How does 25' of chain and nine presets for $65+shipping sound? If I can't quite cram that much into a small flat-rate, I'd just pro-rate it and adjust accordingly.

Latest posts

Back