• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

More proof AXMEN is FAKE

tom reinbolt

tom reinbolt

ArboristSite Lurker
Really used to like watching this show--It was nice to see people working with trees/saws. Refreshing when all I can do is look outside to a foot of snow--

Last week Shelby had himself an air rifle--and was shooting it with his helper. Funny, I know he had a GAMO brand rifle--a Walmart special--and it sounded just like a 30/30--

I've been shooting/hunting with air rifles for 30 years--they do not sound like that!!

Air rifles are almost silent--with no BANG BANG BANG--if the producers are adding 'sound effects', what other monkey business is going on???

No more "Ax Men" for me--why is the History channel now the freak channel--it seems they are obsessed with swamps and pawn shops--

tom reinbolt

tom reinbolt

ArboristSite Lurker
HA--I knew is was fake from day one--I held out just because I love cutting wood...and 'baby, its cold outside' today

arathol

arathol

ArboristSite Operative
Tom Reinbolt? You still post on the yellow forum?
Of course its fake. How else could they get away with all that stupidity without going to jail? Guys chasing each outher with guns and bows, smashing cars and trucks etc.
A bit of slick 50 in the right place and you get some nice sound effects. What better gun to have on that show than a Gamo considering their reputation lately.

dall

Account Hold
I know I wouldn't put up with the bs that the rygaards and oakes are doing id already made my point proven and not just running mouth

turnkey4099

turnkey4099

Tree Freak
The fakery was obvious by the 3rd episode...and got worse with every one after that. Same with a lot of the other "reality" shows. Worst of the bunch is "Naked and afraid" where they have a guy and gal nude prancing around various places going on and on about how scary it is, the problems they are having surviving, etc. Of course all that is being FILMED BY SOMEBODY!. I tried it a couiple times and couldn't stand the stupidty more than a minue each time.

Harry K

mr.finn

mr.finn

ArboristSite Guru
Anyone seen Wicked Tuna yet? On it's second season and the writing is on the wall. You see so much BS that the average viewer may not notice. If it turns out anything like Axe men, next season you won't even see them catching any fish. Most shows on Discovery are a joke!!

CR888

CR888

Addicted to ArboristSite
How the hell do you think every production is made. Of coarse they use effects and improvisation! If your going to stop watching the show because of that, you may as well put the tv out with this weeks trash. This thread is funny at best and l took the bait.o_O