ArboristSite.com Sponsors

More shootings 3 in a few days wtf?

Discussion in 'Off the Topic Forum' started by Huskybill, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Capitalist

Capitalist ArboristSite Guru

Lmmfao!
    That is the prime example to everything I have been saying.

Felon shoots illegal mexican murdering a cop...
    I retire.
    I won.
    I wont go out on a better note than this.

SeMoTony likes this.
  2. Bwildered

Bwildered Addicted to ArboristSite

At a fair guess it's the minimum wage causing mental health issues for the working slaves, have you ever considered that ?

3. lone wolf

lone wolf MS 200T King

Looks like you nailed it.

Capitalist likes this.
  4. Capitalist

Yeah, you need to be banned.

5. lone wolf

lone wolf MS 200T King

Nailed that too! All he does is start ****!

2lungs and Capitalist like this.
  6. Capitalist

He find the thing he thinks will stir the most **** and says it.
    Don't think he has contributed anything ever.

2lungs, Haironyourchest and lone wolf like this.
  7. Bwildered

You just want an exclusive echo chamber.

8. Capitalist

You just want to project your shitty life onto others.

2lungs, Haironyourchest and lone wolf like this.
  9. Bwildered

Not at all, I'm very interested in yours though, I never realised how many indulged in it.

10. aokpops

aokpops Addicted to ArboristSite

Believe or not the universe talks to everyone . I flat out told people not to do something that they would normally do yet they do it anyway . Just watch how people interpret words .

lone wolf likes this.
  11. sb47

sb47 Addicted to ArboristSite

These nut jobs always target gun free zones because they know resistance is slim to none. We need to get rid of gun free zones so people can protect themselves.

SeMoTony, WRW, Sleepy and 1 other person like this.
  12. sb47

This approach does present a different dynamic and can lead to some confusion in the event there is an attack on the community.
    If there are people with CCP's and a shooting breaks out, some may pull there weapon to be ready to protect themselves. When cops arrive on seen they my encounter multiple people that are visibly armed. How is a cop going to figure out who is who?
    Some shootings have multiple actors or it may just be one. So I can see where confusion may create a dangerous situation for legal CCP's vs the actual shooter.
    Common since should be when cops show up the CCP's should holster there weapon and let the cops take over. But these shooting situations are usually chaotic and people are running in all directions and if a CCP is focused in one direction they may not see cops approaching from behind. Everyone being armed with no gun free zones could create a dangerous situation for CCP's but just maybe if everyone was armed with no gun free zones it may just cut down on the number of attacks.
    When was the last time you heard about a mass shooting at a gun range or a police sub station or anywhere there are lots of legally armed people? There is no perfect solution including gun control. People that want to hurt people are not going to stop because having a gun is illegal. It's already illegal to murder someone, so a gun law would not have any effect on these nut jobs. Any approach you take will present different situations and multiple problems. There are pros and cons to any approach you take.
    With shootings becoming so common people need to plan on what to do if it happens. Just like it's up to you to make an escape plane when you stay over at a hotel/motel, you need to take a few min to make a plan on how to get out in case of a fire.
    Be careful and be diligent and stay as safe as you can.

Capitalist likes this.
  13. WRW

WRW Addicted to ArboristSite

There have been several instances where mass shootings were brought to an end prior to police arrival. I've even read on one incident brought to an end by two concealed carriers that did not know each other and did not harm each other. The one incident I read about where one concealed carrier was killed while returning fire was an off duty policeman shot outside a police station that was under attack and friendly fire by a policeman got him...draw your own conclusions.

Bottom line, your chances of survival go up when you, or somebody around you, is prepared to defend your/their self. Seems that there was an FBI report that drew that conclusion.

SeMoTony likes this.
  14. sb47

Every attack comes with different scenarios. Witch brings my point to light. Every situation is different, witch is why there is no perfect solution.
    I saw a video where a guy walked into wallmart with a shotgun and was randomly shooting people. A guy with a CHL started following him waiting for the perfect time to shoot the guy. Little did he know the guy had a female accomplices following about a hundred feet behind him. The CHL holder didn't know this and she simply walked up behind the chl holder and shot him in the back of the head at point blank range.
    That was another part of my point, you don't know how many actors are involved and what they look like. She was a women so he may not have thought of her as a threat. Yes chl holders do stop many crimes but it can create confusion that may lead to someone with good intentions to end up dead. it is complicated and can have a good or bad outcome. It's not an easy issue to solve.

SeMoTony likes this.
  15. Haironyourchest

Haironyourchest ArboristSite Operative

Article Five, Convention of States.

16. Huskybill

Huskybill Addicted to ArboristSite

Put up signs saying gun free zone that tells the bad guy he’s not in any danger of being stopped. Or you can shoot over there but not in a gun free zone. I’m sure he’s going to obey the laws.

SeMoTony, lone wolf and Capitalist like this.
  17. lone wolf

lone wolf MS 200T King

They certainly would not walk in to a heavily armed area very often to commit a crime now would they?

SeMoTony likes this.
  18. Huskybill

You need to watch 360 degrees around you, how do we tell who’s who?

SeMoTony likes this.
  19. Huskybill

Most of the public are sheep. But the gun sales are up again, the applications for carry permits just went up watch for the numbers on this, this coming week. More sheep will become lions. People will buy guns who never owned a gun.

Game on for these cowardly shooters the Leo’s have been doing their homework and have a quick response time. Trump did allocate more money for the pd training.

SeMoTony and lone wolf like this.
  20. sb47

You have to remove gun free zones. It's illegal to carry in these zones and the penalty is a felony, witch will bar you from future gun ownership, much less being able to conceal carry. These cowards target gun free zones for a reason. Such as schools, churches, bars and even privet places if it is posted. You must leave your gun in your car if you go into these places, so if you can't have it on you, it's useless.