Morning visitors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just takes time and an ample amount of patience, and they like sweet talk & feed in the hand too.
Had one here that used to paly chase with my mixed breed yellow lab several years ago.
Then another one used to walk with me and my present pup on our morning and evening walks till she went off to have her baby.

:D Al

Love you coyote getting guys, svk, would have stomphed that bas@$rds head off . the good news is I pulled a good shot at about 385 yds. in the cow field. waiting on the cow to have a calf. ( again I hate coyotes ) they will take anything they can find to eat.
That's a timber wolf btw. I had three of them come in and surround me when I had the call going! Took the first one that presented himself. Craziest thing....the DNR did a tooth analysis...that one was a yearling!

That's a timber wolf btw. I had three of them come in and surround me when I had the call going! Took the first one that presented himself. Craziest thing....the DNR did a tooth analysis...that one was a yearling!
Wow! That would be a little exciting. Guess I was wrong, my wife thought it was a wolf I said no too small, very nice coloration on hide.

Yet another 2nd lowest form of varmint! I am so glad we don't have those horrible things down here yet. at least until some ( know it all ) person thinks that they need to be imported down here to.

Latest posts

Back