Morton Logger Jubilee

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Went the Morton Logger Jubilee this weekend. This is my cut Sat. 1.68 seconds. Was in 3rd going into Sunday behind Sirguy 1.59(325rotax)) and Bexten 1.66(500honda) Pulled out the win on Sunday with a 1.50 cut. They didn't improve their time. Don't know what happened to the video of Sundays cut, but it's not on the video chip. It was a better cut and I knew I had to push the saw in the mud for a faster cut, and I did. Too bad no video of it.

21" wood this year. Brings all the rotax and stroker honda's running alkie back in the game. A rotax was leading first day and ended up 2nd. Only 2 500's and they finished 1st and 3rd. Morton may be a hot start over the wood, but it's still a hard race to win.

I was there on Saturday and saw you cut Dennis.... Looked good. I have a hybrid 440/460 that bexten built and it runs like its pissed. I'm from the Buckley area and race my 084s around the smaller shows. I'm a timber cutter and am getting more into building my saws and someday hope to see you around one of the shows!

Back