Most popular little Husqvarna?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How early? White top saws are in high demand if they turn up in good shape. The newer 55/55 Rancher saws have quite a following and the closed port versions bring a premium.

Not as a whole but minty examples of certain models such as 346, 357, and 262's will continue to surge in value.

Oh Heck, who and why would anyone want an old 346XP???;)

If any of ya all are trippin over any of them ol 346’s and want them outta yer way, jus let me know, I will Happily “Properly Dispose” of them fer ya, I will even pay the shipping on em, just to make Sure, they is “Properly Disposed” of an all, ya know, Bein the Nice guy that I am an all, do what can to help fellow members out, an all ya know ;);)

Doug :cheers:

How early? White top saws are in high demand if they turn up in good shape. The newer 55/55 Rancher saws have quite a following and the closed port versions bring a premium. Not as a whole but minty examples of certain models such as 346, 357, and 262's will continue to surge in value.
I have a fine-running 257 and a fine-running 51 that will hold its own against the 257. Do I ever intend to sell either one of them? Ans. Never in my lifetime.

However, I fear that I may be out of line. The thread title is "... little Husqvarna ..." and these may not be considered "little". Please advise.

I have a fine-running 257 and a fine-running 51 that will hold its own against the 257. Do I ever intend to sell either one of them? Ans. Never in my lifetime.

However, I fear that I may be out of line. The thread title is "... little Husqvarna ..." and these may not be considered "little". Please advise.
I had a 51 and while it wasn't big or bulky it wasn't as slim or balanced like the 346/353 is . It didn't feel as comfortable when limbing waist high or above.

Here’s pics of the 357 Xp / 359 intake. Notice the oval air cleaner mounting?
https://www.ebay.com/p/1832824799

Here’s the larger carb horn to match the larger air filter housing.
https://www.ebay.com/p/9015596333

This matches up with the larger 359/357 Xp carb.
I know the filter & horn are larger. But look at the the other end. The part that connects the carb to the cylinder. I don't remember the particulars, but it was not worth using the 357 over the 346 intake. The parts are in saws now, so can't compare.

Latest posts

Back