Mother Nature drops nice Oak.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really surprised with our recent ice storm last week Tuesday Wednesday we didn't see a lot more tree damage , but we have had so much weather in the last few years it has thinned the weak trees.

don't tell them your a chainsaw man and can easily cut that tree up , get a quote for it and get them to cut you a check .

the tree and what they value the truck at might just get you another truck.

Apply that positive attitude through life and you will stay a happy man!
That ice is moving through here now, but if (and that is always a big if) the weather men and women are correct, the air should be warming up by noon and generally washing away our current wintry mix. I already have enough oak down to last the rest of this cutting winter, so I don't need more. Especially on anything I would tend to replace.

we got our ice last Wednesday , had 12-14 inches of snow on the ground a week ago Saturday , then warmed up Sat Sunday to 41 then back to 20 monday tuesday warmed up tuesday night to 33 and freezing rain , Wednesday saw 36 and pouring rain while that doesn't sound like it should have made a lot of ice we were -30 the previous Wednesday so the ground and road surfaces were still well below freezing and Thursday friday following the ice zero for a high we still have the ice on everything 24 for a high Sunday and 6 more inches of snow over our ice last night and today .

We got our ice overnight last night. 1/4 to 1/2 ".

Heard trees and branches cracking all morning. Lost a Tree of Heavan in my yard that didn't hit anything(YES!), so I'm not real sad about it...

Back