MS 180 Repair / Workshop Manual.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

I am looking for the Ms 180 Repair / workshop manual to maintain my chainsaw.

I paid 37 dollars for one from “E
manual online” and it’s not even for the 180 (instead the 181 - they falsely advertised it) which have different carbs and parts which I’m now trying to get refunded.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Warmest regards, Tom

Oh I forgot to mention, of course, i’m happy to pay for it!!

Thanks guys :)

Try the IPL for the 180.
I thought I had the service manual for the 180, but only have the one for the 018

hope that helps a bit

And the manual that comes with the saw.

Attachments

• ms180_ms180c_IPL.pdf
    900 KB · Views: 26
  • STIHL 017, 018.PDF
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
  • STIHL-MS-170-180-Owners-Instruction-Manual.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 25
Thank you both so much! I'm going to print them all off and place them in a little file. Both of you will have more experience that I do with chainsaws no doubt, but if you are interested in carving, pop over to youtube or instagram using my handle name here, say hi and hopefully I can help you both out too! Thanks again :)

P.S I'm sorry I don't know how to tag you both in this post, hopefully you both see it!

Yes that’s me ☺️ Yes! From Brighton Uk originally and moved to Perth WA in 2015 on a temp visa after travelling around Aussi

Hopefully this picture will upload, the black line is the route we took. Your country is beyond beautiful and the people are some of the most helpful and friendly folk I have ever met!

Attachments

• 1BFEE579-8AC9-4E1E-A0ED-6EB98F63F432.jpeg
    1BFEE579-8AC9-4E1E-A0ED-6EB98F63F432.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Hi Tom,
Love the vids only got to see the axe one so far, and a bit of another one, lovely work, clear, easy to watch, informative and well presented, good stuff.
Some good people on this forum, have helped me lots too.
Great trip, you certainly got in some good miles, and saw some good things by the look of it too.
Perth is a lovely place, and a good area to do business.

Any questions on the saw, head off to the chainsaw forum for a look, and post there, some smart people waste a lot of time there :)

here
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/forums/chainsaw

and the aussie dribble thread if your game.
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/the-all-aussie-dribble-thread.175005/page-2072

That’s super kind thank you, it’s always really nice to hear!

I took all my old videos down, and am uploading new content with new and improved audio and video recording :)

I couldn’t agree more, Perth is my favourite city but closely followed by Melbourne!

Sure thing i’ll have a good look around the forum and try and get to grips with it! Thanks again for all your help and a warm welcome here!

Latest posts

Back