• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy ms 290

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i have 2 power heads that had seized missing a couple parts or so but i have a bit of money in them, so they aren't for sale real cheap as I salvage parts for other saws myself. They are pretty clean for the most part. If interested let me know what you expect is in your price range. I am not going to pull them out for $50 each if they have twice that in a few parts.
I am in IN..

iso a ms 290 or 390 etc to rebuild-- bad piston cylinder is fine as long as its cheap...dirty is fine as long as its case, handle etc is ok. thanks!
I have an ms290 that has a scored piston , very clean low hour saw , so much do that the paint is not even burned off the muffler. Cleaned up once disassembled for rebuild you will have a next to brand new looking ms290. I also have a brand new nos oem piston / cylinder and bottom engine pan I will throw in on the deal for 200$ you pay shipping of coarse on top of that , new top end itself is worth 125$ comes complete w rings wrist pin an clips, crank seals etc .

Back