• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MS 391 needs to go.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this fake thread has been fun...it really has. But I've got to turn in for the night so I'm out. Oh, when you go to school tomorrow, ask your teacher if it's spelled "strait" or "straight".

Look man. If all your gonna do is argue, then just drop it. No hard feelings on my end. Go to bed, you have preschool in the morning and you don't want to be late.

Actually, I do know your mother. so yes.. I do.
:laugh:

can't speak for @Big Block tho.

Haha I crack myself up. @sb47 , IF you did sell the saw for $500... Great, you got your price... But by you coming back and bragging and trying to insult... Just makes you come off like you're trying to prove soothing and that it seems less and less likely... Again, if you got your price, smile and be happy. Ya got what you wanted. If ya didn't, stick that tail back between your legs, walk away, and realize by you acting this way, is gonna make ppl never wanna buy from ya..
Just take a breath, it's the internet, and grab that tail N keep your pride, or walk away proud and go spend it. Don't let an online chat get you this heated that you're not only sending ignorant banter, but now bringing up family things, whether true or not, completely out of one's control, and personal digs. Come on mannnn.

I wasn't bragging, most said it wasn't worth 500 and I would never get my price.
I just gave everyone that doubted me that it can be done. Whats wrong with that?

I wasn't bragging, most said it wasn't worth $500 and I would never get my price.
I just gave everyone that doubted me that it can be done. Whats wrong with that?
You may have sold the saw for $500, but it's still not worth that.
500 dollars falls in the category to buy a clean ms440 or ms 460.
Yep.
You criticized my saw and the price... Dispite what you think, it was a good deal.
No, it wasn't.

Just because your uncle had bad luck with a ms290 saw you assume there all bad saws.
I had a farm boss that cut over 1000 cords in 10 years of service and not once did it ever give me any issues.
In fact when I sold it 10 years later. it still had the original spark plug in it.
To each his own, I take it your not a stihl fan.
You owned a saw for 10 years, cut 1000 cords of wood with it (not that I believe that actually happened either), and never even changed the plug??????????? You must take really good care of your stuff. This thread IS hilarious.

You owned a saw for 10 years, cut 1000 cords of wood with it (not that I believe that actually happened either), and never even changed the plug??????????? You must take really good care of your stuff. This thread IS hilarious.

A spark plug ether works or it doesn't. If it works, leave it be. If it don't, replace it.

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

And yes, I cut and sold 100+ cords a year for over 10 years with one ms 290 and one 22 ton splitter.

I wasn't bragging, most said it wasn't worth 500 and I would never get my price.

Dennis,
If it really is SOLD, you should delete your CL Ad. Unless of course you're full of **** about it being sold, then by all means keep being an arrogant, contradictory clown.
https://houston.craigslist.org/grd/5598039455.html

My dealer is higher than MSRP on all his saws, and he doesn't come down on his prices, at all.

Dennis,
If it really is SOLD, you should delete your CL Ad. Unless of course you're full of **** about it being sold, then by all means keep being an arrogant, contradictory clown.
https://houston.craigslist.org/grd/5598039455.html

Why so much hate and hostility?
The ad has been pulled. If it still appears, thats not my problem. Talk to the CL people if it upsets you so much.
Are you a Bernie Sanders supporter?

My dealer is higher than MSRP on all his saws, and he doesn't come down on his prices, at all.

Yep. they do that so dealers cant jack up the price then offer a discount on that inflated price.

I know what I paid for the 391 and I did my homework before I put mine up for sale.
I called around and the cheapest price I could find on a new one was $629.00+tax.
So 500 cash with no tax for a saw with only about 10 hours on it is not unreasonable.

I was only able to get through the first couple of pages, and the last few posts.

Good grief! What a long running, arrogant, contradictory, and horribly spelled diatribe by the OP.

So move on and quit ******** when you didn't even follow the whole thread.

Negative my friend. I think if you hang out here long enough you'll find a lot of people who buy their saws from Stihl dealerships and don't pay near MSRP. Trust me my friend your talking way out of your league.

Put your money where your mouth is, Prove it. Show me a receipt that is under MSRP from a sthil dealer.

Dude, who are you too judge.... He counted EVERY piece of wood... Doesn't everybody.. When I change saws, I document which saw cut what... I use eraseable markers so the marks aren't permanent when I want too resell for its retail price... Haha just kidding.

It's clearly called a infinite plug. Infinite makes them... They last for infinite years. The local Chinese saw imports sold me it... Lol.

Put your money where your mouth is, Prove it. Show me a receipt that is under MSRP from a sthil dealer.

You got it...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
Why so much hate and hostility?
The ad has been pulled. If it still appears, thats not my problem. Talk to the CL people if it upsets you so much.
Are you a Bernie Sanders supporter?
Well Dennis, how many ads did you post? Maybe you only deleted one out of three, because two are still active.
The only Sanders I have ever supported is the Colonel.
So move on and quit ******** when you didn't even follow the whole thread.
After reading the first five times you contradicted yourself, I figured I would just skip ahead to where people call you a dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back