• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MS 391 needs to go.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, who are you too judge.... He counted EVERY piece of wood... Doesn't everybody.. When I change saws, I document which saw cut what... I use eraseable markers so the marks aren't permanent when I want too resell for its retail price... Haha just kidding.

It's clearly called a infinite plug. Infinite makes them... They last for infinite years. The local Chinese saw imports sold me it... Lol.

You got it...
REPPED!

Dude, who are you too judge.... He counted EVERY piece of wood... Doesn't everybody.. When I change saws, I document which saw cut what... I use eraseable markers so the marks aren't permanent when I want too resell for its retail price... Haha just kidding.

It's clearly called a infinite plug. Infinite makes them... They last for infinite years. The local Chinese saw imports sold me it... Lol

You got it...

So you hand wrote your own receipt to try to prove me wrong. lol
. What a pitiful attempt at a lie.

It's clearly called a infinite plug. Infinite makes them... They last for infinite years. The local Chinese saw imports sold me it... Lol.

You got it...
Awesome deal on that saw, but you got hosed on that infinite plug. I got mine for $59.97. BTW, I've got a brand new one with only 50 hours on it I'll sell you for $50. I listed it on Craigslist about 5 minutes ago, and I've already had over 10 calls on it, so you better hurry.

Expert opinion?

He was making light of your ludicrous assertions.

Nope, very very clearly authentic. Real receipt (on the other side ;))...

Ya kno, this character @sb47 might be smarter than we are giving him credit for... He identified it might not be real first!:numberone:

Even though it is real. Bought the ms392 for ??? Whatever price the receipt said lol. $699.88.

Someday I hope to own an MS-391, but until then I guess I'll have to get by with my (sub-$500) inferior junk...
View attachment 504916

Now I'm sad. :(

Don't be sad, little buddy.

Not everyone is cut out to be a South Texas firewood cutting, wheeler dealer badass like Dennis.

Awesome deal on that saw, but you got hosed on that infinite plug. I got mine for $59.97. BTW, I've got a brand new one with only 50 hours on it I'll sell you for $50. I listed it on Craigslist about 5 minutes ago, and I've already had over 10 calls on it, so you better hurry.

Damn Chinese... Always screwing me over.

Yea, I thought so on the saw too.. I walked in and said come your worst salesman..
So here he comes, I told him... I said I'm buying a saw today. He lit up like a little boy on Christmas morning.
I said, it gotta have 3 things. It gotta have enough cc's that I seem like a badass to people who know things and are experienced experts, gotta be new, cuz I don't mess with no used junk, and oh yeah, it absolutely gotta be under msrp. He said, man I gotta deal for you..... Hosed that punk on that saw so bad. Than told everyone I owned it.

Sorry, got caught up in a moment of victory.

Yea I'll take that infinite plug. Then I have a backup... Lol see that irony :happybanana:

Then why did you only show the hand written back side of the recipe and not the front?
Did your mommy wright that for you?
Jump to conclusions much? Did you ever think that maybe the power was out at the dealership at the time, so the employee had to hand write it. Damn, I would think that I Chainsaw savvy master of Craigslist selling would try to examine all the possible scenarios before just spouting off some accusations that someone is a liar.

Then why did you only show the hand written back side of the recipe and not the front?
Did your mommy wright that for you?
He was making fun of you by scribbling out some nonsensical ********. Something you should be readily familiar with.

Nice spelling of receipt and write. You really are a dolt.

I bet that was the receipt from the doughnuts he bought to get the discount. Then the power went out and here we are now.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back