• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

MS 391 needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idahonative

Idahonative

Addicted to ArboristSite
Someday I hope to own an MS-391, but until then I guess I'll have to get by with my (sub-$500) inferior junk...
View attachment 504916

Now I'm sad. :(
That's some good looking Red Fir...beautiful area as well. This fake thread is so dumb but seeing your pic made it worth while for me to visit. Here's a pic of a wind blown Red Fir we cut last week that was about 34" at the base and was right next to our camp. Some other guy had cut on the top 1/4 but we still ended up with 44 rounds out of the bottom 3/4:

Attachments

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
Then why do you like to make hot steamy hibbidy jibbidy with your sister? Why haven't you asked your mom why you're an inbred? Why are you socially retarded?...So many questions...so few answers. LMAO
Keep running your mouth. I have plans for your future.

Kegerator5

Kegerator5

Champ = THE Powerhorse lol
I was going to keep going with the receipt.... But, I don't know what to say to be more sarcastic... I mean, I think the obvious has been said... The electric was out, I have a handwritten receipt of a saw that is one of a kind. Come on guys. Think OUTSIDE the box.

Keep running your mouth. I have plans for your future.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
At keyboard:muscle:
In person :innocent::reading:

+1 × 6 Stihl products below msrp

LoveStihlQuality
You SOAB! You're just saying this to try and 1.. I mean, 5 up me! Lol prove it or you're lying. Where's those receipts! Lol.

Slow down gents.
:hi: Nothing to see here sir ;)

Lmao! This thread made my day. I started reading this morning during my uh, "morning paperwork". By the time I finished taking a Spacemule and wiped my Del, I realized this was comedy gold. :rolleyes: :laughing:
Me 2! I've been reading/searching for awhile, finally joined a few months back.. I'm new to saws, so I never have anything to add.. Well, I can add my passive humor/stupidity. So this terribly wonderful topic had let me step up and "add" something to this forum. Lol.

Jeez.. Sorry for long post.. I'm away from this website for 2 hours and so much to catch up with:givebeer:

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well it looks like I'm a better salesman then some of you give me credit for.
You can criticize me or put me down. But truth be told, Looser's always hate winners and blame everyone but themselves. It's always been the democrats way of being a sore loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.