• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MS 391 needs to go.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never called you "restarted", and no I don't think I'm better than everyone else, but I am better than a full of ****, lying ******* like you.
As for being arrogant, I believe you have that prize pretty well sewn up. You constantly contradict your own posts, tell others they are wrong, when in fact they are right, and you continue to show you are an ignorant, self important jack ass at every turn. Glad to see you finally got your **** together enough to delete your CL ad, you mealy mouthed, chickenshit, liar.

Wammy!!!!!

I actually sell every stick of wood I produce. i sell regular firewood in the winter, and cater to the BBQ world the rest of the year.
I sell Premium heartwood for BBQ cock offs.
The odd irregular drop offs as chunk wood for BBQ's
The junk punk and mistory wood as camp wood.
Then I bag the sawdust shavings to horse owners for stall bedding
I sell the splinters from splitting wood as starter wood.
I also bag BBQ wood for people that diont have a truck yo haul it in.
So yes I am a wheeler dealer. I can sell Ice to an Eskimo.

You just like to argue and cause conflict, You must live a lonely miserable life if all you do is criticize other for your entertainment.

I never called you "restarted", and no I don't think I'm better than everyone else, but I am better than a full of ****, lying ******* like you.
As for being arrogant, I believe you have that prize pretty well sewn up. You constantly contradict your own posts, tell others they are wrong, when in fact they are right, and you continue to show you are an ignorant, self important jack ass at every turn. Glad to see you finally got your **** together enough to delete your CL ad, you mealy mouthed, chickenshit, liar.

Careful, I got a warning from the AS Police today and my post deleted for saying "hibbity jibbity", "inbred", and "socially retarted" to VF's brother.

Careful, I got a warning from the AS Police today and my post deleted for saying "hibbity jibbity", "inbred", and "socially retarted" to VF's brother.

55785617.jpg

I need an MS-391, for to cutt sum verrie larj tres thatt i founded in the farest. Sb47 doo yoo thanks that i cood doit with sucj a beestly chainsaw as the worlds moste powr full saw, the ausum 391, or am I jus beeig restarted rite now?? Here is my daughter by the verry larg tree s. Or shood i upgreyd to the even mor ausum and powrfull ms362? image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back