• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS 461R highly modified

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Lilli

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Ported and combustion chamber work, unlimited coil and max flow air filter. 32 inch lite weight Stihl bar.
Only have about 5-6 hours on this saw total. Maybe an hour or two after mods. Runs great, I love this saw. Unexpected expenses are forcing me to sell. $1600.

Ported and combustion chamber work, unlimited coil and max flow air filter. 32 inch lite weight Stihl bar.
Only have about 5-6 hours on this saw total. Maybe an hour or two after mods. Runs great, I love this saw. Unexpected expenses are forcing me to sell. $1600.

FYI your pics are not showing up on tapatalk app..good luck with the sale I have a muffler mod 461R it's been my favorite saw!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gentlemen,

I apologize. In a reply I saw the phrase “nothing but garbage”. I thought that was a reference to my add but, I now realize it was a fellow’s signature. My bad.

The saw was modded from the guy that has the Utube Hotsaws 101 channel.

Gentlemen,

I apologize. In a reply I saw the phrase “nothing but garbage”. I thought that was a reference to my add but, I now realize it was a fellow’s signature. My bad.

The saw was modded from the guy that has the Utube Hotsaws 101 channel.

Good thing ol’ cus is such a cool customer.... I couldn’t figure out why you were so touchy with his question..... lol

That’s funny right there!

You know Custer, always trying to ruffle feathers. ;)

So, since this guy ports saws to different levels, can I ask what "stage" this one is at? Is it psycho-ized? Insano? SS or zip-kitted? And, if so, what do those mean relative to the other options.

You know Custer, always trying to ruffle feathers. ;)

So, since this guy ports saws to different levels, can I ask what "stage" this one is at? Is it psycho-ized? Insano? SS or zip-kitted? And, if so, what do those mean relative to the other options.
If you can see the pics, it’s a PSY-KO SS With max flow air system and unlimited coil. The PSY-KO SS is the highest level of tuning which means he takes the most time at tuning and refining combustion camber and porting work.

Jack does good work-

My jab was a at a former member of this site, who once claimed to be a franchisee to hotsaws101. A claim that was clearly unfounded. Lol

Didnt mean to derail your thread- that’s a fine looking saw! GLWS
No worries. I derailed it first by misreading Cus’s signature as a response. What a way to get started! ugh.

Back