ms 462 finds is way to tree monkeys bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's no Ry Cooder...

Or Crabby Cooter.
Yeps , ol Ry and Johnny “Texas twister” Winters’ got em on the slide ; no argument there ; STIHL the dudes got some badass jams in his own right ... as far as Crabby Cooter - never heard him play ... tell ya what though - if CC cud jam the git-fiddle Like ANY of the above ... AND produce the quality saws that he does.... why the world wood be his oyster now woodnt it ?

As long as we are talking slide players ... here’s ol’ Johnny with “ serious as a heart-attack “ probably (imho) one of his best live performance... I’ve seen him 2x in the early 90’s ... best I can recollect he was like an old Harley ... cold start but man once he warmed - up he brought the house down !

Scott, is that vid of you cutting a bunch of firewood with the pipe saw still up somewhere?
That saw always intrigued me... would be the sort of thing I'd wanna build if I did up a pipe on something.

that the one your looking for?

Looks like Crabby and Snelling are taking a siesta from da 462c. When I get my paws on one I plan on doing some testing of my own !

picco chain?
7pin rim , 63ps yellow chain ... 14” bar ... more powa in there if needed/wanted ... and yes of course the stratos are STOCK - maybe the mod works for Snelling on his Saw ... not about to trash a cylinder to find out ... did do some work to the boot to improve air-flow ..... more air , more power/torque ... engine building 101 ... sarge out !

do you recall the manufacturer of this trick vise ? Wood be useful

Back