ms 462 finds is way to tree monkeys bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you own stock in Energizer? Reason I ask, is you never stop beating your own drum!
That’s not me playing ... anyone that don’t like that ain’t alive imho

This thread got weird since I have figured out how to put Frank Rizzo on ignore (click on his name, then click "ignore" on the right of the screen) which removes all of his posts.

Kind of sucks because I'd really like to know the outcome of this thread but it's getting derailed.

Looks like the old-school 440 is edumacating the new 462 via cutting speed ... pretty close but I give nod to 440

Looks like the old-school 440 is edumacating the new 462 via cutting speed ... pretty close but I give nod to 440
Fellas frank rizzo is me and I am frank rizzo. I’m in a program to become an honest person and have been taking meds by the pallet full. In the off topic forum there is a thread about me being a jackoff. Page 42 I come clean about my schizophrenia. Anything the frank side of me is bullchit and anything from the flabz side of me is the truf, thanks for understanding

Fellas frank rizzo is me and I am frank rizzo. I’m in a program to become an honest person and have been taking meds by the pallet full. In the off topic forum there is a thread about me being a jackoff. Page 42 I come clean about my schizophrenia. Anything the frank side of me is bullchit and anything from the flabz side of me is the truf, thanks for understanding
Yah , this “individual” thinks it ok to use someone else’s business card (mine) as an avatar- all joking /kidding around aside it’s definitely NOT cool / I have NO affiliation with “Flabz0” whatsoever ! We have the all necessary information on the individual(s) perpetrating this unwarranted attack on my person - you’ve been asked nicely to remove my business - card from your avatar, so far you have refused ... It’s your choice Flabzo ; for your sake I hope you choose wisely ! Those that make it their business to fantasize ; impersonate and attack online must be extremely careful - Adios Flabzio ! Hope you and Bubba become real close friends ; and don’t drop the soap !

Yah , this “individual” thinks it ok to use someone else’s business card (mine) as an avatar- all joking /kidding around aside it’s definitely NOT cool / I have NO affiliation with “Flabz0” whatsoever ! We have the all necessary information on the individual(s) perpetrating this unwarranted attack on my person - you’ve been asked nicely to remove my business - card from your avatar, so far you have refused ... It’s your choice Flabzo ; for your sake I hope you choose wisely ! Lmfao !
Do you have a copyright on that card? Or did you give yourself permission to use it?

Back