• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ms192t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leerod83

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ms192t for sale,low hour saw. Runs and oils as it should. $225 shipped, open to offers, no trades at this time. Any questions please feel free to email.

What is it's history?
Sounds like it wasn't originally yours from your post "I seriously think it's the original bar and chain. Bar for sure."
What size bar/chain?

Saw was originally bought for an older lady. After she passed,her daughter wound up with it and her husband is a logger. One of his helpers wound up with it(friend of mine). I was just saying that based on how clean the saw is. It's got a 14" on it. Green bar and chain. The spur has almost no wear on it. I've seen the logger's saws........ No way he used it. I feel sorry for them. They're used, thrown in the back of the truck till next time. I help him on the landing occasionally.

Latest posts

Back