• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to trade MS200 Rear Handle

ChimneySmoke

ChimneySmoke

Firewood Hack Extraordinaire
Offering a mint condition MS 200 rear handle. I have never fueled or run it but I am not the original owner, so cannot positively confirm that it was never fueled or run. Includes the 40cm bar and chain it came with, owners manual and unopened tool kit. Two flaws that I noticed are a hairline scratch on the air filter cover and on the oil cap.

Item was discussed here: https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/whats-it-worth.329187/

Looking for an even trade for now, each pays own shipping. Shipping would be to Concord, Ontario, Canada L4K 5X6.

Looking for an excellent condition MS660, professionally ported or all original OEM.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments