MS200T for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYSawBoss

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a Stihl MS200T with about 3 hours use on it for sale. Saw has a brand new Picco Micro chain on it. I will send an additional length of Picco Micro brand new in box. The saw has a 16" bar. I am asking $400.00 for the saw. No charge for the additional chain (keep in mind Stihl chains are about $20.00 each.) I will pay shipping no matter where the buyer resides.

P.S Reason for sale in case anyone is interested....I'm going with the 338XP (No laughter please, just take advantage of a good deal before I ebay it.)

Tony

Originally posted by NYSawBoss

P.S Reason for sale in case anyone is interested....I'm going with the 338XP (No laughter please, just take advantage of a good deal before I ebay it

Big mistake in my opinion, are you sure this was a well thought out plan? Like Rich said the smaller husky does not have the power or reliability of the stihl in this class. JMHO but might want to rethinks that plan. Good luck.:confused:

i only put it on ebay as a last resort thing.....i've put stuff up on ebay only to pull it off prior to auction end. 9 times out of 10 somebody gives me what i'm asking outside of ebay.

tony

The saw is still very much available to the first realistic buyer....do not let ebay scare you.

Tony,
Check your email for my address. I can send the check as soon as you give me the address to send it to.

Originally posted by NYSawBoss
i only put it on ebay as a last resort thing.....i've put stuff up on ebay only to pull it off prior to auction end. 9 times out of 10 somebody gives me what i'm asking outside of ebay.

tony

The saw is still very much available to the first realistic buyer....do not let ebay scare you.

Last resort??????? The same day you ask here, A little in a hurry?
Wife wants a new stereo huh.

I half to agree with Rich on this one. I have used a husky 338 and they get cold quick and they bog down alot. I think they have some bad problems that need to get fixed.

Some people just have to find out the hard way and judge for themselves. I'd be willing to bet NY is going to be looking for another 20 soon. Who knows maybe he will get lucky and get one of those one in a million saws that don't cause problems.

Back