MS241C Discontinued 2+ years ago?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope don’t climb i just got a good deal on it and haven’t used it much at all
241 is a great saw better on the ground than a 200T I can assure you. Working up higher the T. Keep the T though they are legends! Just bite the bullet and buy one before the go the way of the rest of the good stuff.

201T is MTronic. Not sure i’d want to let the 2260 go either even though i grab my 261 first
241 and 026 are what goes with me most of the time. Most of my cutting is with the 241. The 026 is just in case I run out of gas. Mostly cutting ash,oak and locust. 241 doesn't miss a beat.
20180411_114615.jpg

241 is a great saw better on the ground than a 200T I can assure you. Working up higher the T. Keep the T though they are legends! Just bite the bullet and buy one before the go the way of the rest of the good stuff.

I know it violates CAD rules but i don’t more saws sitting around:buttkick:. If i decide to get a 241 a few are going

I haven’t read this entire thread so don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but I was just reading on a UK form there is a new 241 coming out shortly, lighter new clutch cover.
I’ve found it always pays to check the European forums before buying a new Stihl product as they usually get the new products a year or two ahead of everyone else and you can then wait for they new one to arrive if you can hold out.

I haven’t read this entire thread so don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but I was just reading on a UK form there is a new 241 coming out shortly, lighter new clutch cover.
I’ve found it always pays to check the European forums before buying a new Stihl product as they usually get the new products a year or two ahead of everyone else and you can then wait for they new one to arrive if you can hold out.
That could be good or bad news it may get screwed up by EPA here but who knows?

241???

Latest posts

Back