• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS250, 025

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILLinAK

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
MS250 powerhead only. I pay the shipping. Let me know what you got. Prefer a complete unit, but if it needs work that is ok. And I'm in Alaska, which for you means nothing, except I pay more in shipping. A massive 10bucks more, who cares.

i have a complete runner or a basket case only missing a brake flag and hardware. the keyway on the flywheel is sheered off but ive notched them out and used a regular key instead of it being formed in the aluminum wheel.$125 for the runner $65 for the basket case. if interested ill send pics

i have a complete runner or a basket case only missing a brake flag and hardware. the keyway on the flywheel is sheered off but ive notched them out and used a regular key instead of it being formed in the aluminum wheel.$125 for the runner $65 for the basket case. if interested ill send pics

Yes interested , in both. Please send pics so I can see what would work better for me. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back