• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS260 Pro parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SOLD: Clutch drum, muffler, ignition coil, adjustable oil pump, clutch cover, tank housing, plastics, cylinder, intake boot, starter assembly

I'm selling off the parts from a very nice, low hour MS260 Pro. The carb is not the fully adjustable version, but does have a brand new rebuilt kit in it. Instead of taking pics of every part and assigning a price just PM me with what you're interested in, what your zip code is, and I'll send you some pics as well as a price shipped to your door.

The crank is shot; it broke in half underneath the con-rod needle bearing. The crank bearings don't have any play, but aren't as smooth as I think they should be, so consider them shot as well. Additionally, the piston has one groove on the intake side, but is otherwise perfect. Personally, I would re-use it with some new rings, but to each his own on that. Prior to failure the saw made about 170 psi.

pics please how much for the whole saw, or what is left of it? i need some of it fo my 024/ms240 super pro build.

Oh sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the plate next to the cylinder

Bump again - lots of good stuff left.

Items sold: Clutch drum, muffler, ignition coil, adjustable oil pump, clutch cover, tank housing. I do have another nice muffler, but it's not the actual one that came off this saw.

Back