• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS360 builder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have several 036 Pro saws, a MS361, and a MS362C, as well as a 562XP
If I were looking for a 60cc MS series saw to rebuild that has a standard fuel system, I'd be looking for a MS361.
I'm just like the feel of a spring AV system in my older years.

Probably not what you want for it, I already have a spare tank/handle assembly and some other misc. parts I was hoping to use up in a repair/build of one. Send the pics Ana a price none the less and we’ll see

I actually tried uploading shortly after last post. During upload I crashed arboristsite.com....literally as I hit upload the site went down for hours...I'll probably get bamned. Here they come...

Ok thanks for the pics, was this a pro model or a standard ms360? Also, what is the black piece fastened to the bottom of the clutch cover where the chip deflector goes? I’ve not seen that before?

Latest posts

Back