• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Ms360 short block for 28"stihl bar and chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The handle bar has line and impulse line are gone and the sprocket other then that its complete I'll swop and u pay shipping both ways

I got a dolmar ps 510 and a ms460 short block I'll swop too the dolmar is complete needs carb rebuilt but p&c is good the 460 has minor scoring

You don't happen to have a starter decal? Or a starter with a decal? I'll trade ;)

OP posted "traded", yet someone still pops in, and asks if he still has it to trade....classic...

LOL!!

If you had bothered to read, you would have seen where he traded the 460, no where did it say he traded the 361, but keep thinking your smarter then you are.

If you had bothered to read, you would have seen where he traded the 460, no where did it say he traded the 361, but keep thinking your smarter then you are.

I did read, no-where did he say he traded the 460. However he did post traded, in his 360 (I mean 361) traded thread.

Another member replied to you, that he "thinks he and answer that. No." To which you replied "thanks"

I think I can answer that. No

Thanks Mike.

So that all said, if you had bothered to read... we might not be at this point.

#take the site back....

Not sure why you keep interjecting your self in threads I reply too, on two different sites but since you are obviously trying to prove your an even bigger **** then we thought, first off the thread was still open as the header is not marked sold and clearly from reading the thread it is clear the 460 was traded, next another member had already answered my question politely before you interjected, i am all for educating the less fortunate and special needs such as yourself, so maybe start with reading a few things on "proper manners and etiquette" before responding to another post I make. I usually charge for educating people but for you I will make this exception since clearly you weren't taught propper at an early age.

Latest posts

Back