• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Ms360 short block for 28"stihl bar and chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why you keep interjecting your self in threads I reply too, on two different sites but since you are obviously trying to prove your an even bigger **** then we thought, first off the thread was still open as the header is not marked sold and clearly from reading the thread it is clear the 460 was traded, next another member had already answered my question politely before you interjected, i am all for educating the less fortunate and special needs such as yourself, so maybe start with reading a few things on "proper manners and etiquette" before responding to another post I make. I usually charge for educating people but for you I will make this exception since clearly you weren't taught propper at an early age.

What on earth are you carrying on about now?

Wow, that's the best you got? Man you are an eppic fail, I know CO legalized some things, maybe your should let that stuff alone.

Education is the key, I am happy to provide free services to you and any others like you, PS I am average height for a white male in America, but going there means you got nothin else, leave those drugs alone and there is still hope for your future.

Not sure why you keep interjecting your self in threads I reply too, on two different sites but since you are obviously trying to prove your an even bigger **** then we thought, first off the thread was still open as the header is not marked sold and clearly from reading the thread it is clear the 460 was traded, next another member had already answered my question politely before you interjected, i am all for educating the less fortunate and special needs such as yourself, so maybe start with reading a few things on "proper manners and etiquette" before responding to another post I make. I usually charge for educating people but for you I will make this exception since clearly you weren't taught propper at an early age.

Seriously, what are you carrying on about? If I harmed you in some way on here, or on another forum, stop muddy up this guys for trade thread, and feel free to PM me.

No clue what your talking about.... that I interjected myself, on some other site. I don't remember messing up any threads here or over there.

I did not interject myself in this thread either. I pointed out to the OP it was a 361 not a 360 (before you were even in this thread) I sign in a few days later and read things, and just thought it was funny the follow up posts. Then you loose your marbles on me, over what?

And what is this supposed to mean? "you are obviously trying to prove your an even bigger **** then we thought"

Who is we in that equation, you and the Lil friend you carry in your pocket? Your opinion of me, good, bad, or otherwise, is supposed to matter in my day to day life?

Latest posts

Back