• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade MS361 for telescoping pole saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what it would cost.

Shipping a 48" bar was bad enough.

I bet it would be in the $100 range for the Pole saw.

Probably, but if I got it for a good deal and I really want that 361. Sure I could sell it locally and make more money but why not try to help another member and both be happy with the deal. I don't even have the pole saw yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shipping is not horrible in the USA but there is no way in greenearth the pole saw will ship for the same as a 361..... apparently there is someone who thinks so. I can break one down but I will say no one will like what it looks like when it gets there and the try to assemble it

Didn't realize it wasn't possible to ship long things.

You can do almost anything if you are willing to pay for it.

This is the reason the member didn't get a bite on the trade deal though: the high cost of shipping a pole saw.

You can do almost anything if you are willing to pay for it.

This is the reason you didn't get a bite on your trade deal though: the high cost of shipping a pole saw.

Wasn't my deal @BroncoRN just exploring options for this guy.

Probably, but if I got it for a good deal and I really want that 361. Sure I could sell it locally and make more money but why not try to help another member and both be happy with the deal. I don't even have the pole saw yet.

By all means I wish you the greatest of success. Heck if you are happy and other party is happy than that is a great deal. Just do some research on the shipping. I see no need for anyone to get burned

Yes,
I Corrected my post after I realized you weren't the OP.

It's cool. Wife kinda wants to use the pole saw in our small orchard so we'll see what happens.

By all means I wish you the greatest of success. Heck if you are happy and other party is happy than that is a great deal. Just do some research on the shipping. I see no need for anyone to get burned

Thanks for looking out. I l rarely ship anything.

It's cool. Wife kinda wants to use the pole saw in our small orchard so we'll see what happens.

A pole saw will probably be my next saw purchase, after a big bar.

ECHO for Pole Saws if buying new. 266 or bigger.

A pole saw will probably be my next saw purchase, after a big bar.

ECHO for Pole Saws.

266 or bigger.

Seems like it'd be useful. Getting a good deal on this one from an older gentleman. We'll see what happens after I run it haha.

The pole saws have they there place no doubt. They work great for the right guy/girl and horribly for the wrong guy/gal

Latest posts

Back