• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS361 stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry-krinkle

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a MS361 I bought as a parts saw from a member on this forum. I put a OEM cylinder and piston on the saw. The saw is currently not running and I really just don't have time to work on it. Plus I already has an MS361. I'm looking to get what I put into the saw. 275.00 for the saw PHO. Ships from NY Buyer pays for shipping. Or will trade for a decent running ms192
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks for looking

I have a 192 I'd trade. Runs great. Brake cover is broke around the muffler like most are. I'd pay shipping on both saws to make up for it.

Did you install the pc? Haveyou done them before? Any chance of damage to the pc? I'm just asking because I'm relatively new to the tradin post and I don't know who's who. Thanks

Sounds like a problem with that troublesome rev limited coil in need of a replacement.

Same issue. Super hard to pull. Would fire with only 6" of rope travel. Key not sheared. Replaced coil. Back to normal.

Back