• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my washer crapped out on me after I moved out here to the boonies in the Cascades. So I scrapped it. I was just looking for a washer to replace it but I got a commercial washer-dryer set from a couple off of CL that could not fix the door magnet that kept tripping the dryer off. It took all of a piece of thick double mounting tape to fix it. I think I paid like $75 for the pair? Amana commercial stainless super capacity. They run great. So then I had the dryer that my nephew wanted sitting in the garage, but he never came to pick it up. It made for a great photo platform to sell down my saw collection on CL here, and a lot of other stuff. Then after a year I sold the dryer to a fellow down the road to re-coop my $75 investment. Now I take photos of stuff to sell on CL on the garage floor. It is just not the same though. And the laundry room here is just too cramped to take photos in. CL misery.
I use the Island in the kitchen or the oven if it's late as they have the best lighting:).
I also use the saw on a log look in front of the wood pile, or on one of my aluminum trailers.
Here's the perfect pair on the island.1457802534194.jpg

Back