MS441 R C-M M-Tronic Review and Mods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just saying that I've run a couple of the 044's with the small wristpin that would put a LOT of ported saws back on the truck.

Mike

Now ya'll are cheating bringing the 10mm 044s into it. Those are a real nice runner for the size. The one I had ran with a newer 460 both stock.

I've got one here myself that I'm going to put on a 044/440 when I come across one again.

I doubt there's any 044 stronger than a 7900, right?

You won't find me betting my next paycheck on it!!!

In FACT...I'll guarantee that I can put an 044 in your hands that will outrun a stock 7900.

We all know that if you pull 10 saws of the assembly line right in a row, one will be a SCREAMER, eight will be average and one will be weaker than the rest. That is just a fact of mass manufacturing.

I know where there is an 044 that I will guarantee is completely stock, minus the base gasket, that will run with about any stock 7900 you bring.
If you want I can get the base gasket put back in!!!:msp_biggrin:

Mike

You won't find me betting my next paycheck on it!!!

In FACT...I'll guarantee that I can put an 044 in your hands that will outrun a stock 7900.

We all know that if you pull 10 saws of the assembly line right in a row, one will be a SCREAMER, eight will be average and one will be weaker than the rest. That is just a fact of mass manufacturing.

I know where there is an 044 that I will guarantee is completely stock, minus the base gasket, that will run with about any stock 7900 you bring.
If you want I can get the base gasket put back in!!!:msp_biggrin:

Mike

I'm saying that I don't think there's a stock 044 that will beat a 7900. Are you talking about a ported one or a stock one? If ported, well, I would hope so.

Back