MS460 High Output Oiler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why should I explain anything to you? And what matter is it to you? Freak!

No need for hostility, just wondered why, bring back up such an old thread, when there is a current one on the very subject. Simple as that. Half the guys in this thread have not been here since, 2012 or 2013, it's not like bringing it back up is going to benefit them.

Don't worry about it. A tip for you. If there is something you are not interested it, don't open the thread. Another tip, you are not very smart, and if you cannot understand something (sans a lengthy explanation, or a chart or diagram), just move on to something simpler.

A new name for you, maybe the Mods will change it for you. Either way you are now know to me as Almost. Fitting isn't it?

No need for hostility, just wondered why, bring back up such an old thread, when there is a current one on the very subject. Simple as that. Half the guys in this thread have not been here since, 2012 or 2013, it's not like bringing it back up is going to benefit them.

Bubbles, shouldn't you have a price handy already, since you allegedly installed 5 of them this morning....cough....

https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...put-oiler-question.324477/page-2#post-6671137

Way to bump an almost 7 year old thread..... *face palm*

No not the police.

So you have no logical explanation for bumping a dead almost 7 year old thread, when there is a current thread on this subject? (that you have posted)

Don't worry about it. A tip for you. If there is something you are not interested it, don't open the thread. Another tip, you are not very smart, and if you cannot understand something (sans a lengthy explanation, or a chart or diagram), just move on to something simpler.

A new name for you, maybe the Mods will change it for you. Either way you are now know to me as Almost. Fitting isn't it?

Hardly worth the time to respond, but since the day is pretty much over, well....

Lol, I never said I was worried, I don't need charts, diagrams, or lengthy explanations (never asked for, or implied that I needed/wanted them) just makes no sense, bumping a 7 year old thread, when there is a current one, on the subject. Simple as that. Your to simple minded to understand that, hence your hostility and name calling.

I enjoy reading, 044,046,440,460,461 or other threads pertaining to 1128 family of saws, as those are the saws I own, and run. So since it's the saws I own, and interested in, then I can open and read them.

BTW; as of right now, I'm 3/4 of the way through reading a fictional book about a certain area of the country, and when I'm finished, I might pack up everything I own, and move there, so I can live vicariously through the fictional book....Lol.

Have a great evening (new name) Montana-retread...

It has been 2 weeks since I ordered these parts. Still waiting, and it is raining at my elevation. Looks like this is going to be a spring project. :(

I did my pre-hunt (general hunting season is in <2 weeks) drive way up in the mountains. No sign that the deer are in rut, but I did see a cow elk for the first time at that altitude. There is already snow on the ground. Really, firewood cutting is over.

1128 647 4803 control bolt = $4.99
1128 647 0602 piston 1.1 = $30.99

Where is Almost (aka @maulhead). He has shown himself to be the thread Constable, especially about this thread and it being an old thread, which according to him is of no interest to anybody (but himself). Almost, are you out there????

BTW, the parts are ready for pickup. :happybanana:

Back