• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ms460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is indeed fair. Would make a cheap PHO for someone. I'm ambivalent on the bar, just received a new 25 light with 2 RS chains to my door for $150 (100 light bar, 25 for each chain) , but would like to take the 28 for a spin... Offer stands. If not, I'll just snag from our local power seller.
Where did you find a 25 light with chain for 150?

@Chiknhawk glws. Hate to see your post get rail roaded. Funny thing is if I was a betting man not one person who posted in your thread is serious about buying your saw. It has happened to me even with a price. Don't take it personal like I have and get your self in trouble.it took me a while to learn some folks never grow up they just grow old

I think there may be some serious buyers, there was even an offer made for the bar & chain which would allow for a better chance of selling powerhead. I believe buyers prefer to see some internal pics of a used saw like the piston etc. to get serious buyers you have to be a serious seller.

I think there may be some serious buyers, there was even an offer made for the bar & chain which would allow for a better chance of selling powerhead. I believe buyers prefer to see some internal pics of a used saw like the piston etc. to get serious buyers you have to be a serious seller.
Does that include all the low ball offers for 89 109 dollars too? I may be old school but seemed loke a lot of wise comments to me. In fact I didnt see anyone suggesting that a cylinder piston pic or compression reading would help his sale. All I saw was a bunch of bullying if you ask me. a simple pm sent is the professional way to do things then ask the serious questions in your p.m. again we all know there wasn't the first serious person interested in buying the man's saw. Just plain hatefullness thanx

Does that include all the low ball offers for 89 109 dollars too? I may be old school but seemed loke a lot of wise comments to me. In fact I didnt see anyone suggesting that a cylinder piston pic or compression reading would help his sale. All I saw was a bunch of bullying if you ask me. a simple pm sent is the professional way to do things then ask the serious questions in your p.m. again we all know there wasn't the first serious person interested in buying the man's saw. Just plain hatefullness thanx
It's not a money thing for me I mean I'm not poor or rich I make my money building engines and race cars setting up and teaching these newage kids how to manage horse power and get down the track on any given day... I had a local logger come in lookin for a back up saw yesterday who is struggling in buisness due to corporate America big comp running him out.. it sucks to see a local who's family roots are right here be pushed out . He has a shop bill with me and every week he pays whatever he can some he can't I dont mind that at all. Monday memorial day he was working and ruined his new 572 on accident it fell off the tiger cat I bought and ended up letting him use until he can get his fixed came in my shop Tuesday seeing g if I could fix it it's a complete rebuild cases everything. I said I can and will he asked me if I would loan him the ms460 like I had in past and said he really enjoys that old Ms 460 tbt. I said Jim how much money do u have right now to replace the 572 or fix it he said 100$. I said give it to me and I'll get started on paperwork u know the rest he handed me the 572 and 100$ I filled out the work order and wrote on it SOLD TO JIM FOR 100$ ONE USED RUNNING MS 460.WITH A BRAND NEW STIHL ES LIGHT 28" BAR. He looked at the work order as leaving door . Came back in I said did u forget ur new saw. I will leave the rest between me and him ...that is me who I am.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back