MS461 or MS461R ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24c133a44fcc210cd5056e1468787ad9.jpg
Here is my 441RCM. They don't list it on the website but my dealer ordered it for me. He had no idea what he was ordering either.

When did you order it ?

Sounds like when I wanted a es light bar, it took 3 different dealers and over 3months to get it they were so confused I was laughing at them.......was worth the wait :)

It just stinks. Nobody knows what it is, and each of them say they need to check with their distributors, yet I never hear back from them. Go figure, I bet they are all calling the same guy, and that guy is wondering what the heck is going on that all these people whan a Wrap handle in Virginia. So now, he is going to stock up on them as he feels there is a market surge on the MS461R. I have a bunch of big saw work I wanted to start on this Wednesday, and now I will have to use my MS290 again on 30" class NRO. Crapola. Are there any online high volume dealers I could just order one of these?

It just stinks. Nobody knows what it is, and each of them say they need to check with their distributors, yet I never hear back from them. Go figure, I bet they are all calling the same guy, and that guy is wondering what the heck is going on that all these people whan a Wrap handle in Virginia. So now, he is going to stock up on them as he feels there is a market surge on the MS461R. I have a bunch of big saw work I wanted to start on this Wednesday, and now I will have to use my MS290 again on 30" class NRO. Crapola. Are there any online high volume dealers I could just order one of these?
Send mcobb2 a PM.
I'm sure he'd be glad to send ya one.
Hard to beat prices as well

Latest posts

Back