• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ms461 price drop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if you're this charming after the sale it's no wonder people are beating down your door for these saws...
You call what he said charming?? I know what I got I've been asked in my 064 post and 461 post about black plastics. If someone don't like them there is no need for reply. I know what the saw is and how well it runs. If you only knew the tire kickeres I have to deal with. I have them listed on cl and let go and offer up. People have no money want to low ball me. I had an ******* act interested a couple weeks ago and showed up. At my house from cl then was looking for stolen saws after multiple text and phone calls all day. Btw I sold 460

easy palm tree killer,
if i brought that black top thing out in the woods this winter thatd be the first thing my boss would run over with the skidder.
plus i'd drive me nuts looking for it in the snow.

with the orange tops you dont even have to think where your saw is, you just look.

@pioneerguy600 you see this derailment of my saw for sale can you clean these comments up in my add up please and take care of the bully,s and people who can't read appropriately thanx sorry for any inconvenience

easy palm tree killer,
if i brought that black top thing out in the woods this winter thatd be the first thing my boss would run over with the skidder.
plus i'd drive me nuts looking for it in the snow.

with the orange tops you dont even have to think where your saw is, you just look.
You had no intent on buying my saw so there was no need for the rude ass comments dumb questions and name calling btw tough guy. Just as the other Yankee saying my add was mis leading cuz he couldn't read before he blasted off just ass you did. At least he aologized.furthermore don't be so stupid to leave your saw in way of skidder so it don't get ran over. Sounds like youve been through that before

If you are going to sell saws or anything else you will have people ask questions, often they seem trivial to you but once an item goes up for sale expect to either answer them or ignore them. There are no site infractions I can see in this thread, its up to you if you want to sell or not sell an item, if you don`t want to answer questions it would be best not to try and sell. I have sent warnings to members on occasion to stop idle **** chat in selling threads but asking questions are allowed and its not a moderators place to delete others post willy nilly, the post must break site rules to be deleted or cleaned up as you have asked for.

If you are going to sell saws or anything else you will have people ask questions, often they seem trivial to you but once an item goes up for sale expect to either answer them or ignore them. There are no site infractions I can see in this thread, its up to you if you want to sell or not sell an item, if you don`t want to answer questions it would be best not to try and sell. I have sent warnings to members on occasion to stop idle **** chat in selling threads but asking questions are allowed and its not a moderators place to delete others post willy nilly, the post must break site rules to be deleted or cleaned up as you have asked for.
So I see ok to call the op selling the saw names and be a wise guy as well by arrogant comments he said.i have no problem answering legitimate questions at all we all know it was to be a wise ass is why he did what he did. That's fine I will consider the source thanx have a great day.

Decided to keep it. I'm gonna get it ported and keep it and add it to my hord of other saws black plastics and all ftw

Saw shipped out to rattler this morning to be ported. I decided to keep it. I have a cat in the bag on this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back