Ms461 recoil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polish hammer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
70B5D56D-F931-4E9C-9354-7D7A9A8453A0.jpeg A993C70B-DC3F-48F5-9907-3F5AD6D22C7F.jpeg How can I fix this for the life of me I cannot pull the broken part to the handle so it just kinda flops there.. I know I could buy a new handle but thought maybe another way

You can’t get them together with some super glue? Just replace the pull and the line if you can’t get them together.

for the price of the rope and handle you could spend that much buying a tube of epoxy to try and still not be ahead pull ropes wear out might as well change it

I didn’t realize the pictures suck but the bottom piece I can’t slide up to the handle. So it leaves soak so the handle just flops there oh well I’ll just replace it

you could try whittling it off of there but you might spend as much time doing that as replacing the cord and pull and still have to replace the cord and pull.

when the new cord and pull looks like it is under 10 dollars , I think be done and back to cutting wood.

Back