• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you mind letting me know what your porting job consist of.

I don't blame you for wanting to know what all has been done to a saw. That being said, I don't know Adam personally but one look at some of the stuff he's done/doing to saws on his photobucket page and you can see that this guy knows his stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AS Adam.
Are they R models.
Who did the porting on these saws, and what does a woods port mean to you, as it means different things to different folks, such as is the base gasket still in place.
Brett

Adam knows saws and two-stroke motors inside and out. He's made his own cylinders (including two-piece heads) for hotsaws from scratch and designed his own pistons. He makes custom intake manifolds for large bore carbs on his hotsaws and designs and fabricates tuned pipes.

Adam knows saws and two-stroke motors inside and out. He's made his own cylinders (including two-piece heads) for hotsaws from scratch and designed his own pistons. He makes custom intake manifolds for large bore carbs on his hotsaws and designs and fabricates tuned pipes.
Thanks Jacob.
I'm not sure why you quoted me though?
I don't know much of that stuff in regards to 2-strokes, but I do enjoy engines/motor sports in general :D.

Saw came in today. Anyone that ever claims damage in shipping with 1 of this sellers saws is an absolute liar. Took me 30 minutes to get the saw out the box. I'm a pretty solid husq fan but man what a nice saw. Haven't started It yet but it sure is pretty.

Attachments

• 20161228_151649.jpg
    20161228_151649.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
I'm in same situation as SCTreeGuy. I bought Adam's MS880 and it arrived today, packed superbly. B/C are coming separately, I also have not run the saw yet but would certainly feel comfortable buying from Adam again based on results and excellent communication thus far.

Enjoy the saw SCTreeGuy!

Back