• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS660R-Arctic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GCJenks204

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So the other night I got a text from a girl I went to University with. She had a friend that needed some cash and was trying to sell a saw or two to cover his bills moving back to town. I said I wasn't really looking to buy any right not but have him text me.

The saw he's trying to move is his Stock MS660R Arctic. Yes another Arctic saw from the G-Man...

Looking to get $1050USD Shipped to Canada or Lower 48 PHO (friends & family or you pay the fees)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

660 Recoil.jpg 660Top.jpg 20171111_163117.jpg 660 Bottom.jpg

Compression comes in right at 160lbs.

660 Comprssion.jpg
Date of Birth March 05

660 Handle.jpg

Completely stock not even a muffler mod. Saw was used as the back up to a ported version.

660 Muffler.jpg
Please ask any questions if you have them, if you would like other pictures I might be able to do that but it would be a couple days as the saw isn't at my house.

If you need references I am sure I could find a couple. Didn't get to run it in wood today but it runs, oils and handles heat like they should.

I missed out on that saw because I was out of town. I was looking for a 660 or 066 locally. Dammit. Really stings seeing it here now...

And in the title...

Sorry I can't find you any G-Model Huskies. Maybe you should just come over to the right side...
That picture of the bottom didn't load, must have been because I went in the basement, looks good though.
You know that was me drooling right :baba:.
I like the 660s(I've owned a good number and always have one on hand), mine does a great job, and I would run that one too :). I do really want a 390, it's true, you know I won't lie. That being said they all have their places, and I have saws of many colors, I like saws :yes:.
I may come over to Canada this year yet, but maybe that's not what you were talking about...

That’s a pretty saw! I’d love to have an Arctic... but it’d only be good for maybe 4 days out of the year [emoji23]. Glws!

I'll never forget my first trip to Dallas. Coming in to DFW Mid January and there was snow and ice everywhere are a freak storm. My boss asked the cabby if he could drive as the cabby was sliding all over the place...

Yeh and they’re more “aquatinted” with it than us farther south too lol.

I hate having cold hands so I’d love to have this model but it would definitely be straight convenience for a few days lol. I can understand y’all having it though!

Just re-read your post - did you buy it, or are you helping the original owner sell it? Owner from the original ad told me it was gone..?

Just re-read your post - did you buy it, or are you helping the original owner sell it? Owner from the original ad told me it was gone..?

In the end he wanted the quick cash and wasn't willing to wait any longer so I paid his price and picked it up. Sorry, my post here was a copy and paste of one on another forum. From your signature it looks like you've built up a bit of a collection since we first met a couple years ago. If you are interested in buying it locally please PM me and we can discuss.

And please don't take offense Mr. Jenkins... I was speaking on a personal level. I do understand there are companies and individuals that need those expensive saws and are more than willing to fork out the cash for one or 10.

But seriously, Winnipeg is definitely the coldest place in Canada, and quite possibly the entire World!

Back