• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Ms661 full wrap handle wtt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chep

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi

I have a ms 661 full wrap handle that I despise. I am mostly logging cutting hardwoods at the moment. The handle is getting g snagged on the snow, and every branch ever!
Want to trade straight up for a half wrap.
I need yours first cos this is my everyday saw. But I'm trustworthy and will send you the full wrap as soon as I swap it out.

Thanks
Ben

Hi

I have a ms 661 full wrap handle that I despise. I am mostly logging cutting hardwoods at the moment. The handle is getting g snagged on the snow, and every branch ever!
Want to trade straight up for a half wrap.
I need yours first cos this is my everyday saw. But I'm trustworthy and will send you the full wrap as soon as I swap it out.

Thanks
Ben
Good luck swapping like that :surprised3:

Here is my website borderlinetreeworks.com

I was referred here from ************ because of the chainsaw following here.
I can provide references if needed. I feel like it's a pretty good deal. The handle is almost brand new.

That's a very good deal. If you can get someone who wants a full wrap and can suffer the down time, they are getting a free upgrade. Anyone you know on here who can vouch for you?

Do you know if a 660 and 661 use the same handle? If so I have a takeoff handle and brake handle from a practically new 660.

Well I can't help then.

Here's an OEM one on eBay, not sure if the 661 uses a different brake handle like the 660 does when swapped.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/stihl-ms661-h...%3Ac7b09bc31590a6a8d667b939ffabedcd%7Ciid%3A3

Should easily be able to sell your wrap handle for a few bucks more after swapping it. Will have to come out of pocket to do this but will be more hassle free than finding someone who wants to trade.

Thanks for the link. Much appreciated. Just thought someone would be into the upgrade.
I haven't ordered anything yet.

Thanks for the link. Much appreciated. Just thought someone would be into the upgrade.
I haven't ordered anything yet.

I assumed there would be someone here that would take you up on your offer, but I was wrong.

@El Moobs.

I believe I recommended another site to you on our other site.

El Moobs is Mastermind elsewhere, & I believe he can assist you as mentioned previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I assumed there would be someone here that would take you up on your offer, but I was wrong.

@El Moobs.

I believe I recommended another site to you on our other site.

El Moobs is Mastermind elsewhere, & I believe he can assist you as mentioned previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My MS661 is a 3/4wrap saw Cousin Heath.

Ok. It' been awhile. I finally bought a half wrap for the saw last winter and swapped it out. So now this wrap handle is up for sale. Make an offer or a fun trade and we will go from there

Happy holidaze

Do you still have it? Did some searching, it is part number 1144 790 3700 and sell for over $150 new.
$60 is too low, what you take for it plus shipping (to zip 98075) please let me know. Thanks, Wil

Back