MS661 vs 390XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy, I have quite a fan club, thanks guys!!! You sure I should not go with a triple port and steeper angles??? Or maybe you all want to go back to telling me how light the 562 is because the web site used to say it was??? Hmmmm!!!

A 661 is a very, very nice saw, but if you are going to compete with it, I would do it with a longer bar.

Boy, I have quite a fan club, thanks guys!!! You sure I should not go with a triple port and steeper angles??? Or maybe you all want to go back to telling me how light the 562 is because the web site used to say it was??? Hmmmm!!!

A 661 is a very, very nice saw, but if you are going to compete with it, I would do it with a longer bar.

Which one of us told you it was lighter big guy ?..was it me ?....is it lighter ?..i dont remember ?

I think we just said it balanced better and was faster.

Troof.

Ha-ha ha-ha. I guess I don't fit in around here anymore.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
All the Loggers I know have never heard of AS. They also have never used square chisel chains or ported saws. Most mix a 50:1 oil ratio but a very few mix 32:1 - 40:1. A saw is just a tool for their trade. Not an art piece or hobby. I usually keep them updated on the lasted and greated on AS. One buddy of mine - a Logger, aka "Monkey Man', just gave up running a saw everyday at 62 yrs. old to drive a skidder. He said at his age he prefers an air-conditioner in the summer.

Which one of us told you it was lighter big guy ?..was it me ?....is it lighter ?..i dont remember ?

I think we just said it balanced better and was faster.

Troof.

You have a very convenient memory. When I stated that I went into the store and picked up both a 562 & 362 w/20" bars, and they felt the same weight to me, I got reamed, and yea, you were a part of it. After all, the website said it was lighter! When actual weights started being posted, it evolved into it balances better and therefore feels lighter, or something like that.

Re: faster: Me: I went to the GTGs and it is videoed cutting against a 560. You: Talk.

You have a very convenient memory. When I stated that I went into the store and picked up both a 562 & 362 w/20" bars, and they felt the same weight to me, I got reamed, and yea, you were a part of it. After all, the website said it was lighter! When actual weights started being posted, it evolved into it balances better and therefore feels lighter, or something like that.

Re: faster: Me: I went to the GTGs and it is videoed cutting against a 560. You: Talk.

thats because your an animal mike..im just a mouse.

Im gonna grow a set and race a 562 and 362 someday when the hair gets a little longer on my balls..im not ready for that stuff yet.

You do realize that you have cemented that picture in place now, right ?

IMHO, a sig is a sig ............ dont matter to me what anyone else has, if I dont like something - I just dont do it

Secondly; I clean up my stuff with compressed air at the end of every day of use (minimum), and if I can, I blow them off at each filling or filing. Only takes 20-30 seconds to do the whole saw and keeps them looking new. Maybe "he" does the same thing, "he" has posted way more pictures of loads he has cut than I have seen from you :buttkick: ................. you been drinking again kid ?

LOL don't matter to me either. Was just ****'n around adding something to fuel the night but mike went to bed. Had the god child here using my foredom to carve her pumpkins so had no shop to play in. She made a damn mess too! LOL if that 441 really bothered me that much I would not be able to be on AS. I also don't cut loads, I cut tree's. I'm quite anal about posting pics of my face on a forum. Don't know why I just am. There are people here that have seen pics of me cutting wood. Wood a lot bigger then me too. I'll overcome my fear and post one just for you mopar. I'm the extra fat midget hiding behind the face screen. LOL

99b710085f510611cf359bdf0c011e47.jpg

I'll overcome my fear and post one just for you mopar. I'm the extra fat midget hiding behind the face screen. LOL
Now I feel all special and stuff .. :cheers:

Sometimes I have a hard time understanding your posts .............. most times its pretty funny

I havent posted any pictures of what I look like either ............. :drinking:

Back